Friday, April 5, 2013

There are TWO 1973's Oldsmobile Delta 88 models out there... in the same universe !!!


Speaking about Oldsmobiles...


The ORIGINAL Oldsmobile was left in Morristown, Tennessee in 1979, after the events of TED. At first. Ash(ley), having survived the last, desperate attack of the Evil Dead, had been left traumatized, insane, gravely wounded and weakened. I suppose he tried to walk the trail Scott had previously discovered. The car was useless at that point; the bridge had collapsed hours before.
Later, Ash had his car back. I think he repaired it by using his "engineering" gift/abilities.
In 1987 he drove to Wadesboro and... the car eventually ended in 1300 A.D. Shit happens, I guess. The car looked destroyed. Seriously, I doubt Ash used it again in some different fashion like AoD Black Haired Ash will do. Well, this is it. 


The SECOND Oldsmobile ("The Deathcoaster") is the quantum duplicate of the one and only Oldsmobile which accompanied the White Streak Haired Ash (the original) at the very end of ED2. This "second" Oldsmobile is the accompanying piece of the AoD Black Haired Ash in 1387 A.D. Ash, I mean "the" Ash in AoD, would eventually convert the Oldsmobile into the infamous "Deathcoaster".  


I drive away now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment