Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An introduction to this GROOVY blog


Primitive Screwheads, listen carefully:

1- I'm a fan like you. A fan like you, having some fun. Don't mess with my zen thing. Okay?
2- These are my theories. I know ED2 features a quick 7 minutes recap of The Evil Dead and was meant to be a direct sequel with some heavily retconning. Okay. I know. I know. I know. Please, don't repeat it. I already know. I'm just finding a funny way to make things work in a different way, because people (casual people and not Evil Dead fans) are still confused about the furniture of the cabin in ED2 (lol) and millions of some other details not matching.
3- I absolutely love the ending of ED2. I love AoD too. This is my humble attempt to say: "Everything I watch on screen is canon". Pity on me.
4- Unfortunately, I'm Italian. Sorry if my English sucks a bit. This is not my main language.
5- Yes, I have a lot of time in my hands.
6- Bruce Campbell... if you're reading this... you ruined my life forever. Thanks!

More contents to come. Bookmark this blog. It is meant to stay. I'm an Evil Dead fan since the first movie scared the shit out of me. When I was a little kid, I rewatched Evil Dead II 840 times or so, spreading the good word in my school. And I was only 16 years old (and no friends whatsoever) in my local theatre watching Army of Darkness. Good ol' times. 


Tizzy a.k.a. The Knowby Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment