Friday, March 22, 2013

No Sumeria for Ash (LOL)

Hello Bat-Winged Crazies,

We just surpassed the 6000 visits mark in... uh, what? 10 days. Okay. That's very flattering, but my mission is to make my theories known, it's not about personal fame. LMAO.

By the way, I got rid of the concept wanting a second Ash duplicate coming into existence in the ancient Sumeria. Some fellow Evil Dead fans made me notice "the" Ash depicted on the missing pages of the Necronomicon Ex Mortes had the Kandar Castle right behind him, drawn in the background. This automatically ruled out my original theory.
I didn't notice the castle because... well, I'm an idiot.

At this point, we just have TWO Ashes operating in the medieval times as showed on screen twice, no other imaginary Ash kicking ass in the ancient Sumeria.

Take care of yourself, stay away from abandoned cabins.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment